Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's a Boy!!!

Micah Jose Israel
I cant wait to meet my little boy on September 13, 2011.

We found out it was a boy on 4/26/11.

I was hoping to be surprised but Daddy wanted to know, so we did what was fair, and we flipped for it. Tails he won. Over and over and over, and the sweetheart even tried to give me best out of three, then best out of five, then even one last try! It was sweet of him but I knew, I lost fair and square.

Fate wanted us to know! Which is a good thing because I was so sure of it being a girl that I bought girl clothes and everything and well, I sure was wrong!
I cant wait to meet my sweet little baby boy!

We are trying to figure out wedding plans, do we do it in Hawaii before baby comes? Or after baby comes?? Hmmmmmmm

Well since I have been approved for 3 months off of work, I am starting to think we should go to Hawaii and get married during my last month of leave, that way we can stay a while:)




No comments: