Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weightloss Journey

SO I joined this group caled Botycampers, ran by my pal Jeni Fujita, who is life coach and fitness extraordinaire, not to mention, an amazing singer to boot.

Soo far, I have lost 12 lbs.   I am proud to say the weight is coming off consistently, and I am drinking atleast 8 8oz glasses of water, and getting some cardio and strength training in every day. I am trying to eat healthier, but I dont beat myself up over a few dark chocolate pieces. Heres my latest body pic.  I am at 187.5! My goal isnt really a number, but a feeling, the feeling of less knee pains, feeling good in my size 10 jeans. I want to see my facial bone structure again, and I am slowly getting there! It feels pretty bad-ass actually:)


THIS IS ME WITHOUT ANY SPANX, HEHE. TOOK SOME GUTS FOR ME TO TAKE THIS ONE:)
 
Coming from a person who felt like a total hottie at 200 lbs, well, confidence has never been an issue, health , however, has gotten worse as my weight went up, and I cant wait to get rid of all these aches and pains!!

No comments: