- 10-30 minutes a day of calisthenics (push ups, sit ups, etc.)
- 10-60 minutes a day of cardio
- Support of my friends on my fitness Facebook group called Fujitawellness- Bootycampers ( a group of people on the same journey as I am:) We motivate eachother and share information regarding fitness, health and nutrition. (TO DIE for paleo recipes!)
- MYFITNESSPAL.COM !!!
- Cellucor Super HD before my workouts
- Eating as clean as I can (cutting down on processed foods)
- Tons of water, 8 glasses a day at the very least!
This is me when I started the journey: 203 lbs
Chopped the hair off!
I have quite a way to go, BUT I have more energy, my knee hurts less, as well as my lower back! My middle is going waay down, and I have lost some boob (believe it or not lol) my bras are loose and I just invested a pretty penny in new bras, now I have to do it again!!! I am wearing a size 13/14 now, I was in a 16... My feet got a tad bit smaller, and my back rolls are waaaaay down too LOL. I am loving this:) I feel better every day. My goal isnt a number though, I just want to keep going until I feel healthy!
OH and I havent touched a "social" cigarette for a month now:) LOVE LOVE LOVE all around:) This is gonna be gooooooooood:)