Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Effortless Prosperity- Day 14

14

I RECOGNIZE MY OWN BEST INTEREST

I am aware that whatever I see is only a small part of the whole picture. Because I cannot see the whole picture, usually what I think is good for me is not, and what I think will hurt me is actually helpful. In opening myself to this knowledge, I finally understand that I can let go ...of taking a chance at being right or wrong, because my own best interest is what is always being served in my life. Today I give up resistance and recognize my own best interest.

ASSIGNMENT FOR DAY 14
Hug someone you normally would not hug. This is to be a sincere hug, not a quick one. What goes through your mind and how do you feel about yourself as you hug this person?

Affirmation: Peace is all I deserve
Remember to keep your word today.

No comments: