Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Learning to Slow Down

I am actively working on learning how to slow down my busy life! It's not easy, let me tell you. I am used to making my schedule jam packed with things, activities, and errands, but
my little belly baby is sending me messages via back-pain, to slow my roll.

It is a process!

I feel good though, and I have been spending time doing things I enjoy that are less strenuous, like vegging out at Moms house, snacking on fruit and watching movies, or taking a long bubble bath and hanging out at home snuggled up with my hunny watching movies.

Or snuggling up with Tei and taking a nap in the middle of the day. It feels so nice and relaxing.

I am now 31 weeks along and boy is my belly huge! I have those not so great feeling days when I just want to waddle into bed and sleep, cause I am just so round, and sometimes it is so uncomfortable on my hips. Plus doc keeps poking me for blood, over and over, and that is no fun. BUT I LOVE when I get to hear Micah's strong heart beat, and hearing how well he is doing makes me so happy. I still tear up everytime I hear his heart, and I always hug my belly as if I could reach in and embrace him. I seriously, cannot wait for the moment I meet my little boy.

No comments: