Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 7

It's been almost exactly one week since I went on this healthy foods kick. I will weight myself tonight to see if I am down from my last weigh in at a whopping 200 lbs! YEAH I said it. I didn't say it proud either. I am very very disappointed in letting my outer layer get this fluffy! lolI felt quite superb until, uh I would say pound 190.

Even though I am thankful that I can feel like a hottie with a naughty body at 190 lbs! It is not a good feeling on my bones, joints, back and hips.

Healthy eating, takes a bit of creativity, but I'm up for the challenge.

My shopping list last night looked like this:
Kale
Tilapia
Chicken Breast
Mango
Banana
Almond Yogurt
Tofutties
Organic Asparagus
Organic tomatoes
PB2 regular and chocolate peanut butter
Romaine Lettuce (MUST HAVE)
Flax Chocolate chunk muffins
Proscuitto
Lime
Wheat tortillas
and
Prawns

I'll see what I can come up with using these ingredients and post them over the next few days:)


No comments: