Tuesday, May 28, 2013

lovestrong

Embellished arms

ink stained skin

 kisses where your last name lies

my ears are yours for filling

with love      with words  

                                       with your air

wrapped in you

                                     in the early hours

when the sun first kisses the earth

I dream of

moments on beaches

that belonged to us
          
                              shoes sinking in wet sand

                     light blue

memories of laughing on
                       
                        cliffs

and dreaming into the tides

the world was ours

Your laughter fills my spirit and echos into my future

your smile is my dance

I know yours is

the
                       hand


           I will hold during my

                        last breath





No comments: