Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weightwatchers Update

Moment of truth...

I got weighed last night at my meeting and I was completely shocked by the numbers on the scale!

I even told the weigh in lady that it must be broken, and I got on the other scale.. Well, both of scales couldnt be broken... I am now declaring WAR on my weight.
Even though I still feel smokin' hot at my weight, just because I have always been confident on the inside no matter how I look onthe outside.. I know it isn't healthy, and may have allot to do with why I was having knee and back issues when training capoeira. Forcing me to give up something I love for MONTHS..

I know I need to make different choices starting today!
So this morning when I went with my buddy for our morning coffee, I actually ordered a 2% Latte, and for me that is a huge step granted that I am all about the mochas, with whip, and flavoring and this and that, I mean if they had the option of adding coconut flakes and friggin walnuts in that drink I would be like, yes please...

But this is war! I am going to put a restraining order on my weight. I dont want nothing to do with it.
If I ever see my weight, on the streets, I am pulling off my earrings and putting a beat down on my weight lol
You get the message heehehe

My goal, for my weigh in next Tuesday is to lose 3 pounds. Here goes.
Want more info??
You can sign up for free online tools (daily food point tracker, journal, message boards, etc.)
and free monthly meetings for only 39.99 to sign up and month, 2nd month is free.

No comments: