Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Your own shoe stylist

I was flipping through magazines when I came across a little Kim Kardashian bit about a new shoe bizz she is endorsing calls Shoe Dazzle. It is a website that selects shoes for you based on your style and will ship them right to you each month after you have approved or changed the shoe selection.

I went onto to the Shoe Dazzle site and began to answer a series of multiple choice questions, such as who has better style, Rihanna, Jennifer Aniston, or Reese Witherspoon and questions where you have to select your favorite runway outfit and favorite shoe styles.

Within 24 hours one of the three stylists will email me when some shoes have been selected just for me! The service costs on 40 bucks a month!

I cant wait to see what they select for me. I will let you know how the shoes are, and whether or not they are good quality and comfortable.

Click here to check out Shoe Dazzle!

No comments: